Nextivity Cel-Fi QUATRA 3G/4G Mobile Signal Booster
This product cannot be purchased online. Please contact us for a quote.
Cel-Fi QUATRA is a scalable in-building cellular system for delivering high quality signal in venues up to 200,000 sq. ft. It is a cost-efficient and easy-to-deploy solution that combines the best of active DAS and Smart Booster technologies that have been widely adopted by carriers around the world, setting a new standard in Signal Boosting capabilities.
- Provides 100dB of signal gain, 1,000 times stronger than traditional analogue boosters, which provide 60-70 dB of gain
- Creates a bubble of coverage area up to 50,000 sq. ft. (4,750 sq.m.) per system, scaling up to 200,000 sq.ft. (19,000 sq.m.) by combining multiple systems together
- Boosts both 3G and 4G signal coverage for O2, EE, Three or Vodafone, and all hosted MVNO under the Network of your choice
- Enhances reception and signal strength which result in reduced battery requirements on mobile phones and extended battery life.
- Advanced technology uses built-in algorithms to boost network coverage
- Reduces dropped calls and improves voice clarity
- No internet broadband required
- Cel-Fi QUATRA is CE and FCC approved and Ofcom licence exempt.
- Remote Monitoring and Management via WAVE Platform
Cel-Fi QUATRA is CE and FCC approved. Cel-Fi Smart Signal Boosters are licence exempt under UK law and fully meet the requirements of Ofcom SI 2018/399
Cel-Fi QUATRA is a scalable in-building mobile coverage solution that is both cost efficient and easy to deploy solution, delivering high-quality signal in venues up to 200,000 square feet (19,000 square meters). It is a hybrid solution that combines the best of active DAS and Smart Booster technologies. It operates in off-air mode or can be integrated with carrier small cell equipment and operated in distributed small cell mode, creating a Supercell. Cel-Fi QUATRA delivers a mobile signal that is up to 1000x stronger, utilising CAT 5e cabling for RF and Power over Ethernet, with no signal attenuation right to the perimeter of the building.
Cel-Fi QUATRA Network Unit (NU)
Cel-Fi QUATRA Network Unit (NU) is the hub of the system. The scalable design works with one to four Coverage Units to provide up to 50,000 square feet (5,000 square meters) of coverage.
Cel-Fi QUATRA Coverage Unit (CU)
Cel-Fi QUATRA Coverage Unit (CU) is the remote unit of the system that rebroadcasts the donor signal. The cost efficient and easy-to-deploy system leverages Power-Over-Ethernet (POE) for up to four CUs.
Cel-Fi QUATRA requires a site survey and installation, please contact us for more information.
All compatible Antennas for the Cel-FI GO QUATRA are available to purchase separately.
- Scalable Active DAS Hybrid for Middleprise Buildings — perfect for office spaces, warehouses and parking structures
- Improves mobile signal up to 50,000 sq. ft. per system; scalable to larger areas by deploying multiple systems
- Carrier approved for 3G/4G/LTE for Voice and Data
- Up to 100dB max system gain off-air
- All digital, RF and Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Supports 4G MIMO for blisteringly fast downloads
- AntennaBoost intelligent antenna aiming optimises signal quality
- IntelliBoost™ 6 Core Processor delivers high speeds with low power consumption
- Lowest cost per sq. ft.
- Supports multiple channels with bandwidths of 3.84/5/10/15/20 MHz per channel*
- Peaceful coexistence with adjacent Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz), femtocells, and cellular devices
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) based on fast real-time echo-cancellation
- Dynamic gain control ensures maximum gain—best coverage—at all times in ever changing RF environments, without user intervention
- Enterprise-class, carrier-grade, small footprint active DAS
Activate, Optimise, and Manage Cel-Fi products with the Cel-Fi Wave App
Cel-Fi WAVE is the software application used for registering, setting-up, remotely monitoring, and updating Cel-Fi products.
If your circumstances do change and you decide to switch your Mobile Network Operator, the app’s functionality enables you to futureproof your investment by allowing you to easily swap between Operators as and when required.
It provides a glance-able view to the state of your Cel-Fi environment and includes:
- A dashboard overview of all your systems
- Real-time data and performance metrics
- Software update management
- Users and group management
The Cel-Fi Wave App is available for iOS, Android, PC and Mac devices.
*This unit supports multiple carriers however only one network can be used at a time. The Wave App can be used to switch between network operators, please see below for further information.