Cel-Fi GO M 3G/4G Signal Booster for Vehicles
This product cannot be purchased online. Please contact us for a quote.
The Cel-Fi GO M Smart Signal Booster, the first carrier-class mobile signal coverage solution to feature industry-leading 70 dB system gain and Nextivity’s unconditional network safe guarantee. Cel-Fi GO M leverages artificial intelligence and award-winning Intelliboost signal processing to deliver the industry’s best voice and data wireless performance for mobile subscribers on the move. Cel-Fi GO M is NEMA 4 rated weather resistant and does not interfere with other wireless devices. This multi-carrier solution is ideal for trucks, vehicles, RVs, and boats. Cel-Fi GO M is cost efficient and easy-to-setup with an installer and can be easily optimised and monitored by using the Cel-Fi WAVE App.
- Carrier approved for 3G/4G/LTE for voice and data
- 70dB signal gain
- Multi-carrier support with carrier switching
- Boosts both 3G and 4G signal coverage for Vodafone, O2, EE or Three, and all hosted MVNO under the Network of your choice
- Environmental rating: Outdoor NEMA 4 / IP65 Rating
- Multi-user support
- Unconditionally network safe
- SMA antenna connectors
- Cel-Fi GO M is CE and FCC approved and Ofcom licence exempt
- Easily switch between boosting Vodafone, O2, EE or Three signal using the WAVE App
Cel-Fi GO M is CE and FCC approved. Cel-Fi Smart Signal Boosters are licence exempt under UK law and fully meet the requirements of Ofcom SI 2018/399
Cel-Fi GO M is optimised for mobile applications such as lorries, delivery vehicles, vans, cars, SUVs and boats. It features the Intelliboost technology which allows it to automatically adjust to the fast-changing mobile signal conditions as you move. Only when the signal is poor, will the Intelliboost maximise gain while boosting thus preventing any potential degradation of existing mobile signal service.
The Cel-Fi GO M connects to an external Donor Antenna to draw in a mobile signal from the macro network. The Cel-Fi GO M Smart Signal Booster finds the appropriate mobile signal, per the product's configuration, improves the signal, and amplifies it. Improved service is provided to the user via the Server Antenna.
The Cel-Fi GO M is NEMA 4 rated and can be used both indoors and outdoors. The NEMA 4 rating provides the following advantages:
- A degree of protection against ingress of solid foreign objects (falling dirt and windblown dust)
- A degree of protection from the ingress of water (rain, sleet, snow, splashing water, and hose directed water)
- Equipment will be undamaged by the external formation of ice on the enclosure
Cel-Fi GO M can be set up in five easy steps. First install the Donor Antenna, then install the Server Antenna. Mount the GO M unit near a power outlet and then connect the Antennas to the unit. Finally plug in the Cel-Fi GO M and monitor/optimise using the WAVE App.
All compatible Antennas for the Cel-FI GO M are available to purchase separately.
- Carrier approved for 3G/4G/LTE for Voice and Data
- 70 dB max signal gain in an area approximately 12,500 sq.ft. / 1,000 m2
- Multi-carrier support with carrier switching*
- Outdoor NEMA 4 rated
- Intelliboost Chipset - Unconditionally Network Safe
- Cel-Fi GO M is CE and FCC approved
- Peaceful coexistence with adjacent Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz), femtocells, and mobile devices
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) based on fast real-time echo-cancellation
- Dynamic gain control ensures maximum gain - best coverage at all times in ever changing RF environments, without user intervention
Activate, Optimise, and Manage Cel-Fi products with the Cel-Fi WAVE App
Cel-Fi WAVE is the software application used for registering, setting-up, remotely monitoring, and updating Cel-Fi products.
If your circumstances do change and you decide to switch your Mobile Network Operator, the app's functionality enables you to future-proof your investment by allowing you to easily swap between Operators as and when required.
It provides a glance-able view to the state of your Cel-Fi environment and includes:
- A dashboard overview of all your systems
- Real-time data and performance metrics
- Easy activation and registration
- Operator changeover if you switch your network
- Software update management
- Users and group management
*This unit supports multiple carriers however only one network can be used at a time. The WAVE App can be used to switch between network operators, please see below for further information.