BUNDLE: Cel-Fi GO X for Vodafone with Indoor & Directional Antennas
This all-in-one Bundle for the Cel-Fi GO X Smart Signal Booster, gives you everything you need to setup the GO X with a Directional Antenna, which is in most cases the best option. This bundle includes:
- 1 x Nextivity Cel-Fi GO X Signal Booster pre-configured for Vodafone (this network can be swapped at any time using the WAVE App)
- 1 x Nextivity Wideband Directional Antenna. This is the Donor Antenna that should be pointed towards the closest Cell Site / Network Tower.
- 1 x Nextivity Wideband Indoor Omni Antenna. This is the Server Antenna that will transmit the boosted signal. It should be placed were the signal is most needed.
- 2 x Nextivity 10m Low Loss Cables to connect the Antennas to the GO X unit. If you require additional cables, see: Nextivity 5m Low Loss Cable and Nextivity 10m Low Loss Cable
- [OPTIONAL - NOT INCLUDED]Cel-Fi Pole Mount. This is an outdoor mount that can be purchased separately if needed, to secure a cellular donor antenna (like the Wideband Directional Antenna) on a pole.
Cel-Fi GO X is CE and FCC approved. Cel-Fi Smart Signal Boosters are licence exempt under UK law and fully meet the requirements of Ofcom SI 2018/399
Please refer to the Cel-Fi GO X product page for more details
BUNDLE ITEM 1: Cel-Fi GO X 3G / 4G Signal Booster - for Vodafone
This Cel-Fi Smart Signal Booster is licence exempt under UK law and fully meets the requirements of Ofcom SI 2018/399.
The Cel-Fi GO X Smart Signal Booster is a premium mobile phone signal booster that strengthens your 3G and 4G signal coverage. It is the first carrier-class indoor/outdoor mobile coverage solution to feature industry leading 100dB signal gain and Nextivity’s unconditionally network safe guarantee. Cel-Fi GO X leverages the award winning Intelliboost signal processing to deliver the industry’s largest coverage footprint with the best voice and data wireless performance.
Cel-Fi GO X is NEMA 4 rated weather resistant and does not interfere with other wireless devices. This multi-carrier solution is ideal for use in commercial properties, government buildings, agricultural settings, small manufacturing operations, rural areas, businesses, and large homes. Cel-Fi GO X is cost efficient and easy-to-setup with an installer and can be easily optimised and monitored by using the Cel-Fi WAVE App.
Cel-Fi GO X can be set up in five easy steps. First install the Donor Antenna (Wideband Directional Antenna), then install the Server Antenna (Wideband Indoor Omni Antenna). Mount the GO X unit near a power outlet and the connect the Antennas to the unit. Finally plug in the Cel-Fi GO X and monitor/optimise using the WAVE App.
Read more on the GO X product page
BUNDLE ITEM 2: Wideband Directional Antenna
The Cel-Fi Wideband Directional Antenna is an outdoor vertically polarised highly directional antenna for mobile signal boosters; with 10 dB gain in the low bands and 11 dB gain in the high bands. The weather resistant housing is built with UV stabilized ABS plastic casing. Optimised for Cel-Fi products, the Cel-Fi Wideband Directional Antenna can be used with the Cel-Fi WAVE Antenna positioning app. The unit includes standard brackets for mounting, and can also be used with the Cel-Fi Pole Mount.
• Boosts mobile signal up to 11dBi
• 700-2700 MHz Frequency
• Vertical polarisation
BUNDLE ITEM 3: Wideband Indoor Omni Antenna
The Indoor Omni Antenna receives and transmits signal in a 360° pattern and are compatible with the 698 – 2700 MHz frequency ranges that include 3G and 4G signals. They come with an SMA Male Connector.
• 3G/4G/LTE wideband cellular antenna
• SMA Male connector
BUNDLE ITEM 4: 2x (Two) Nextivity 10m Low Loss Cables
Two official Nextivity 10m Low Loss Cables, with SMA-Female / SMA-Male Connectors. Ideal for connecting the Nextivity Cel-Fi Wideband Directional and Indoor Omni Antennas to the Cel-Fi Go X Mobile Signal Booster.